Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Phil and Laine

Phil and I are still plugging along. Phil is still working at Triumph. They have had three layoffs this last year and thankfully he has survived each one. They put him on a team to help develop a plan to make the company more productive and profitable and sent him to a training class so that looks promising for the future. He is a ward missionary; way out of his comfort zone. He started piano lessons this year, something he has wanted to do for a long time. I am still doing medical transcription from home. Working just part-time but it keeps me busy. I am a den leader with the wolf den in cub scouts. I enjoy it but it does keep me hopping. I'm planning to go back to school and take some photography and computer graphic arts classes this coming year. Exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Did I know you were going to go back to school? Sounds super busy to me but fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Diane. Just drummed up the courage in the last month or so. Yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete